Updated: April 8, 2014
Layla’s Gale, A Paranormal Romance just got its first full review. Of course, the book doesn’t come out until April 1, so more will be on the way. This whole review process is a beast, I’ll tell you. Loads of queries and letters and contacting. My little secret: it’s pretty cool to get so many positive responses back from such prominent bloggers and reviewers. So, it’s completely worth it!
Stephanie Verhaegen, of Bookfever, rated the book a 4 on Goodreads. Still waiting to see what she thought, though. It’s a little like staring at a Christmas present in November. Awesome, and full of antici……pation.
And, today, Layla’s Gale was given three and a half stars by Tonyalee of Lily Bloom Books. I got to open one present early! Yay! You can read the full review here. It’s good to hear some good things about my characters.
Here’s a running list of reviews for Layla’s Gale…
- Lily Bloom Books, Feb 6, review by Tonyalee – 3.5 stars
- Cocktails and Books, Feb 9, review by Rhonda – 4 stars
- Lovely Reads, Feb 13, interview by Serenity Shield
- A TiffyFit’s Reading Corner, Mar 8, review by Tiffany H
- The TBRPile, Mar 22, review by Shyla – 5 stars
- Bookfever, Apr 1, review by Stephanie Verhaegen – 4 stars
- StoreyBook Review, Apr 1, spotlight
- Books and Tales, Apr 1, spotlight
- Hines and Bigham’s Literary Tryst, Apr 1, review by Jennifer – 4 stars
- The Edible Bookshelf, Apr 3, interview by DelSheree Gladden
By the way, if you’re a reviewer and I missed your review, please drop me a line. I’d love to include your link. (And if you want to review an ARC for your blog, contact me for details.)